The NaNoWriMo Survival Guide
By Kate Krake
National Novel Writing Month is a literary adventure like no other, but to conquer NaNoWriMo and emerge victorious on the other side, you need more than just a great story idea and 50,000 words; you need an expert companion to help you navigate the inevitable challenges the event brings.
The NaNoWriMo Survival Guide is that companion.
The NaNoWriMo Survival Guide is an essential guide to navigating the highs and lows of this celebrated writing event.
Written by a long-time NaNoWriMo writer and winner, and professional author, this comprehensive guide is your roadmap to success, covering everything from mindset and preparation, to tools, tactics, and tips for tackling the month-long writing frenzy with a minimum of stress.
With The NaNoWriMo Survival Guide you will learn:
- The secrets to cultivating a successful NaNoWriMo mindset, your most important NaNoWriMo asset.
- How to prepare for the month, on and off the page.
- The best writing tools to propel you over the finish line.
- A week by week guide on what to expect throughout the month—the highs and lows and everything in between.
- How to get back on track and still win if you fall behind.
- Tactics for boosting your word count without resorting to sneaky tricks
- How to look after your most valuable writing tool, your body.
- Strategies for managing time and stress
- Ideas for boosting creativity
- How to maintain your motivation, especially during the difficult times.
- How to make the most of the NaNoWriMo community.
- What to do with your NaNoWriMo draft after November.
With The NaNoWriMo Survival Guide, you’ll not only conquer the challenge but emerge as a stronger, more accomplished writer.
Get your copy now and give yourself your best chance to win, unleash your creativity and write the novel you’ve always dreamed of.