Computer Networking and Cybersecurity
By Quinn Kiser
Amazon Digital Services LLC - KDP Print US
If you want to learn the basics of computer networking and how to protect yourself from cyber attacks, then keep reading...
Two manuscripts in one book:
- Computer Networking: An All-in-One Beginner's Guide to Understanding Communications Systems, Network Security, Internet Connections, Cybersecurity and Hacking
- Cybersecurity: A Simple Beginner's Guide to Cybersecurity, Computer Networks and Protecting Oneself from Hacking in the Form of Phishing, Malware, Ransomware, and Social Engineering
It focuses on enabling you to create a strong foundation of concepts of some of the most popular topics in this area.
We have provided the reader with a one-stop highway to learning about the fundamentals of computer networking, Internet connectivity, cybersecurity, and hacking.
This book will have the following advantages:
- A formal yet informative tone, meaning it won't feel like a lecture.
- Straight-to-the-point presentation of ideas.
- Focus on key areas to help achieve optimized learning.
In part 2 of this book, you will take a journey into the world of cybercrimes and cybersecurity.
The information is designed to help you understand the different forms of hacking and what you can do to prevent being hacked.
By the end of this part, you may decide to pursue a career in the domain of information security.
In part 2, you will discover the following:
- The importance of cybersecurity.
- A brief history of cybercrime, the different types, and its evolution over the years.
- The various types of cyber-attacks executed over the Internet.
- 10 Types of Cyber hackers--the masterminds behind attacks.
- The secrets of phishing attacks and how you can protect yourself against them.
- The different kinds of malware that exist in the digital world.
- The fascinating tools to identify and tackle malware.
- Ransomware and how attackers leverage technology to make money.
- 9 security testing methods you can learn to do.
- Social engineering and how to identify a social engineering attack.
- Network Security, Web Application Security, and Smartphone security.
- Examples of different types of hacks and past incidents to emphasize the need for cybersecurity.
So if you want to learn about computer networking and cyber security in an efficient way, then scroll up and click the "add to cart" button!