Chicken Soup for the Soul: Dreams and the Unexplainable
By Amy Newmark, Kelly Sullivan Walden
Learn how to use your dreams, premonitions, and intuition to change your life— by listening to your own inner guidance and letting it lead the way.
This enlightening collection is filled with true, personal stories from ordinary people whose dreams, premonitions, and intuition tapped into the extraordinary wisdom they already had within them.
You’ll read stories that will show you how to:
- Use your dreams as your own GPS for navigating life
- Find love and your soul mate
- Face your fears and overcome them
- Pay attention to that little voice in your head
- Let your dreams help you diagnose medical problems
- Act on your premonitions
- Improve your relationships by trusting your dreams
- Restore your faith in miracles through amazing coincidences and synchronicities